HBase >> mail # user >> Sharing counter values between mappers

Sharing counter values between mappers
Hello Hbase users,

I have a question about counters. Is there any way to synchronize counter
values between mappers ?

E.g : I have a counter i incremented at each map call and I would like to
stop each mapper once i has reached a threshold.

Sincerely,

G.