Hive >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] July Hive User Group Meetup @ LinkedIn

[ANNOUNCE] July Hive User Group Meetup @ LinkedIn
The next Bay Area Hive User Group Meetup is happening on
Wednesday, July 24th at LinkedIn's offices in Mountain View. The
format will be a series of short (15 min) talks preceded by
refreshments and networking. Please join me in thanking LinkedIn
for providing the meeting space and refreshments.

Important: You must RSVP on the Meetup page in order to attend.

http://meetu.ps/1LQ4PP

Schedule

* 6pm: Doors Open
* 6pm-6:30pm: Networking and Refreshments
* 6:30-8pm: Presentations
Talks:

* TBA (contact me if you want to give a talk!)