HBase, mail # dev - Meeting notes

Re: Meeting notes
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-22, 06:56
I've just filed a bunch of JIRAs as subtasks of HBASE-5305 based on
the things we discussed at the meeting:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5305#summary

I didn't fill in any target version yet... before I did so, I had the
idea that we may want to do this work on a feature branch.
What do you folks think? It would allow us to commit partial work
without leaving us in a spot where we can't do a release (eg would be
OK to temporarily break the shell or replication or whatever until all
the pieces come together at the end)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon