Kafka >> mail # user >> version of zookeeper

+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-13, 07:30
+
David Arthur 2012-11-13, 13:55
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-13, 14:57
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-11-13, 16:50
+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-13, 17:54
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-11-13, 23:29
+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-14, 00:36
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-11-14, 00:46
+
Joseph Crotty 2012-11-13, 20:38
Re: version of zookeeper
If you do ./sbt make-pom, it generates a pom with the version set to 3.3.4.
 And I do think that is the current version (if you look at the release
notes, I think for 0.7.1, it mentions that one of the changes is to upgrade
to 3.3.4 zookeeper client).

Jason