Kafka >> mail # user >> version of zookeeper

Re: version of zookeeper
If you do ./sbt make-pom, it generates a pom with the version set to 3.3.4.
 And I do think that is the current version (if you look at the release
notes, I think for 0.7.1, it mentions that one of the changes is to upgrade
to 3.3.4 zookeeper client).

Jason