MapReduce >> mail # user >> Differences between YARN and Hadoop

Re: Differences between YARN and Hadoop
Hi
>From the beginning YARN was a part of the Hadoop project. Now it has
been decided to move it to a top-level apache project.
So, now there are two ways of running hadoop jobs:
1) "Old" hadoop (the current stable thing)
2) YARN + MR implementation (the future thing, still not stable AFAIK)

Hope that helps