From: Wei Tan [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: connect to the region from coprocessor

Hi,

In my preput coprocessor I would like to get the old value of the row been
input. Now I am creating a HTable instance and using the get interface;
function wise it works fine. Given the row is physically in the same
region as the cp, is there any lightweight approach doing that?

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Wei