Pig >> mail # dev >> How do we determine 'stable' pig version?

Re: How do we determine 'stable' pig version?
Hi, Koji,
Here is the criteria I use:
(i) How do we determine how many releases to show on the front download
page?
We usually keep two most recent releases on the front page according to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToRelease.

(ii) How do we determine which release is considered 'stable' ?
Here "stable" means passing all tests, peer reviewed. It does not mean
production "stable". Actually there is no way for us to know production
"stable" after user download it, use it and gives feedback. That's why we
will continue fixing bugs after major release. and make minor releases.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE