HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-25, 19:57
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-25, 20:11
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 21:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-26, 01:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-26, 07:38
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 03:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 06:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-28, 05:02
+
lars hofhansl 2012-12-27, 06:29
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 16:53
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:08
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 18:03
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-12-26, 20:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-27, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-27, 19:49
Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've also been running trunk+snapshot and there are some tests that
> seem  test broken there.  (I had started on some of them a while back,
> probably time to get back to them).
>
> Jon.

(omitted an important point) -- trunk and trunk+snapshot over hadoop 2
seems to have the same set of broken/flapping tests.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera
// [EMAIL PROTECTED]