Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Zookeeper consistency

Re: Zookeeper consistency
According to the doc, you can use sync() before a read to ensure you get
latest value.  This is a sensible compromise to having a strict consistency
which would kill scale.

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ch_zkGuarantees