Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Example mvn cmd line to build snappy native lib?

+
Tim Broberg 2011-10-29, 06:52
+
Tim Broberg 2011-10-31, 18:24
Re: Example mvn cmd line to build snappy native lib?
Tim,

 You have to download it snappy from source tarball, run './configure' and
then 'make install'

Thanks.

Alejandro

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Tim Broberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> bump
>
> Does anybody know how to build the snappy native library?
>
>     - Tim.
>

> ________________________________

+
Tim Broberg 2011-10-31, 19:59