Hadoop >> mail # general >> HDFS-1623 branching strategy

+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-07-07, 20:43
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-07-07, 21:30
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-07, 21:33
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-07-08, 07:04
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-07-08, 19:22
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-07-08, 19:52
+
sanjay Radia 2011-07-08, 21:03
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-07-08, 21:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-07-19, 10:00
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-07-19, 15:10
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-07-19, 17:02
+
Doug Cutting 2011-07-08, 22:17
+
Jakob Homan 2011-07-08, 22:40
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-07-10, 04:37
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-11, 21:35
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-07-08, 23:28
+
sanjay Radia 2011-07-11, 16:29
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-07-11, 20:28
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-11, 21:41
+
Jakob Homan 2011-07-11, 22:05
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-11, 22:50
+
Jakob Homan 2011-07-11, 23:05
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-11, 23:12
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-11, 23:54
+
Jakob Homan 2011-07-11, 23:17
+
sanjay Radia 2011-07-14, 00:40
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-14, 00:55
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-07-18, 22:24
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-07-30, 19:28
Re: HDFS-1623 branching strategy
+1. As you said, lets revisit this, if progress is slow due to reviews being
slow.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Aaron T. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Since it seems that several people are opposed to the modified CTR portion
> of my initial proposal, I'd like to retract that.
>
> Given that the proposed modified CTR is really trying to address a problem
> that may not in fact occur in practice (slow reviews on the branch) let's
> just go with RTC as is done on trunk, and if it turns out that waiting for
> reviews is slowing down progress on the branch, we'll revisit the
> discussion
> at a later date.
>
> I hope this allays the concerns raised.
>
> Best,