Hadoop, mail # user - how to transfer data from one reduce to another map

Re: how to transfer data from one reduce to another map
bharath vissapragada 2009-06-15, 13:56
if your doubt is related to chaining of mapreduce jobs .. then this link
might be useful ...

http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/module4.html#chaining