Bigtop, mail # user - BigTop : Build Targets

Re: BigTop : Build Targets
Sean Mackrory 2013-06-10, 19:54
The primary artifacts are the yum / zypper / apt repositories of packages
for various Linux distros, as detailed here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/BIGTOP/how-to-install-hadoop-distribution-from-bigtop-050.html