HBase, mail # user - How many column families in one table ?

Re: How many column families in one table ?
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-06-28, 18:36
Hm, works for me -
http://search-hadoop.com/m/qOx8l15Z1q42/column+families+fb&subj=Re+HBase+Column+Family+Limit+Reasoning

Shorter version: http://search-hadoop.com/m/qOx8l15Z1q42