Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Force task location on input split location?

+
Harsh J 2012-12-08, 15:51
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-08, 17:57
Re: Force task location on input split location?
In case of HBase, the locality is bound to be restricted to one node
(the node hosting the region asked for). Otherwise, replication
affects locality (N options).

--
Harsh J
+