Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 11 release notes - draft

+
Bill Graham 2013-02-07, 21:24
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-02-07, 22:27
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-02-07, 23:11
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-08, 20:36
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-09, 06:40
Re: Pig 11 release notes - draft
FYI, here is the presentation about new features in Pig-0.11 by Daniel
http://www.slideshare.net/hortonworks/new-features-in-pig-011