Hive, mail # user - MySQL instance on hadoop name node server in production ?

+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-03-27, 18:02
Re: MySQL instance on hadoop name node server in production ?
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-27, 18:13
ideally when you setup namenode and jobtracker in any hadoop cluster on
production those are normally dedicated to that purpose only.

Depending on how frequently you are going to run queries and how much data
the hdfs is going to hold is key factor in deciding this.

--
Nitin Pawar
+