Hive >> mail # dev >> ASF HiveServer2 release plan !!

+
Manish Malhotra 2013-01-09, 03:35
Re: ASF HiveServer2 release plan !!
Hi Manish,

Currently the blocker for HiveServer2 in ASF is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3785 Patch there outlines
changes HS2 requires in existing hive codebase. That patch is currently
under review. Once thats reviewed and checked-in than remaining of HS2
patch will made it in trunk. Hope this helps to your planning on deploying
HS2.

Thanks,
Ashutosh