Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error

+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-02, 17:05
Re: Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error
Hi Madhanmohan,

Thank you for your interest in Sqoop2. It's really great to hear this. And
thank you for providing details for your question. Let me help you out with
this.

This main reason for your situation is that the Sqoop servlet has not been
started successfully, so the client get connection refused. I have gone
through you attachments. The reason of servlet failure is that your Hadoop
dependency library has not be configured correctly. Could you kindly answer
my following questions, so that I could help with you further.

1. Your Hadoop version and installation location? You operating system?
2. The details of how you configure the dependency library for sqoop?
3. Could you kindly go to
[sqoop_install_dir]/server/server/webapps/sqoop/WEB-INF/lib and list all
the jar files?

PS: remember to delete the sqoop folder under server/server/webapps every
time after you configure the dependency library.

Best,
Mengwei
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Madhanmohan Savadamuthu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> I have setup Sqoop 1.99.2 as mentioned in sqoop.apache.org instruction.
> When I try to show version --all command, following error is coming.
>
> Sqoop 1.99.2 revision 3e31b7d3eefb3696d4970704364dea05a9ea2a59
>   Compiled by homeuser on Mon Apr 15 20:50:13 PDT 2013
> Exception has occurred during processing command
> Exception: com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientHandlerException Message:
>
> all log files are attached for reference.
>

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Madhanmohan S

+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-03, 04:19
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-03, 14:00
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-03, 16:18
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-03, 17:35
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-04, 08:15
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-04, 17:38
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-05, 18:42
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-05, 19:04
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-09, 13:56
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-09, 15:16
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-09, 15:54
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-12, 00:53
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-16, 17:13
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-16, 17:51
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-07-02, 17:23