Flume, mail # dev - Questions about Morphline Solr Sink structure

Re: Questions about Morphline Solr Sink structure
Roshan Naik 2013-11-12, 01:25
imho...would be nice if the code changes were done... but renaming it in
the user guide (without changing FQCNs) can be done regardless. and perhaps
more impt from a user perspective..

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE