Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZOOKEEPER-1731

+
Dave Latham 2013-07-26, 04:52
Re: ZOOKEEPER-1731
That does look wrong at first glance.  Certainly the hang is a bad thing,
no matter the cause.

Switching hash map types is low impact, but do you have any way to
replicate the problem so that we can tell if it really fixes things?
On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM, Dave Latham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We bumped into a what looks like a pretty serious but simple concurrency
> bug in ZOOKEEPER-1731.  It looks like the fix may be as simple as using a
> ConcurrentHashMap rather than a HashMap.  Is anyone able to take a quick
> look?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

+