Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2

+
Eric Newton 2012-10-18, 16:46
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-19, 19:33
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-19, 19:41
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-19, 21:32
+
Josh Elser 2012-10-22, 13:52
+
Keith Turner 2012-10-22, 16:20
+
William Slacum 2012-10-23, 02:06
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-23, 02:09
Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.2 RC2
I replied to the thread David made, since I think Billie has run into the
same issue. I'm on OSX 10.7.5 and I believe
it's docs/src/developer_manual/component_docs.odp
and test/system/continuous/ScaleTest.odp, since she mentioned that some
versions seem not care if it's binary or not.

+
Michael Flester 2012-10-23, 02:41
+
William Slacum 2012-10-23, 02:53