MapReduce >> mail # user >> Combine data from different HDFS FS

Re: Combine data from different HDFS FS
You should be able to add fully qualified HDFS paths from N clusters
into the same job via FileInputFormat.addInputPath(…) calls. Caveats
may apply for secure environments, but for non-secure mode this should
work just fine. Did you try this and did it not work?

--
Harsh J