Drill, mail # dev - RE: [OS: Windows] Could not find or load main class sqlline.SqlLine

Re: [OS: Windows] Could not find or load main class sqlline.SqlLine
Marco Sandrini 2013-12-28, 20:04
Ravi,

Can you try changing the classpathPrefix in your maven pom file from
<classpathPrefix>c:\Users\ravisankars\.m2\repository</classpathPrefix>
<classpathPrefix>/c:/Users/ravisankars/.m2/repository/</classpathPrefix>
Or better:
<classpathPrefix>/${settings.localRepository}/</classpathPrefix>

Notice the '/' at the beginning and at the end of the path. This works for
me.

Best Regards,
Marco