HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase on amazon EMR

Hbase on amazon EMR
Hi,

We have been playing around with hbase on amazon EMR which provides a
vanilla setup for hbase 0.92. Sometime down the line, we would be looking
for a more reliable setup when we start using it for serving real time user
traffic and was wondering if hbase on amazon EMR has been used in
production for low latency/high throughput applications.

Thanks
Varun