HBase, mail # user - can we use same column name for 2 different column families?

Re: can we use same column name for 2 different column families?
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-11, 04:57
As note of caution just don have two empty qualifiers in the same CF but u
can still have empty qualifiers in diff CFs.

Regards
Ram