Flume, mail # dev - IMPORTANT: Flume repo is now on git.

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-07-30, 19:18
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-07-30, 19:31
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-07-30, 19:40
+
Ralph Goers 2012-07-30, 19:50
+
Brock Noland 2012-07-30, 20:07
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-07-30, 22:43
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-07-31, 00:01
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-08-01, 18:44
Re: IMPORTANT: Flume repo is now on git.
Juhani Connolly 2012-08-15, 07:15
I just pushed the patch for flume-1382 after switching my upstream and
using git-diff to check the contents of the changes were ok.

The source itself seems fine, however it seems to have messed up the
change log a bit in the process with intermediate entries from local
merges(basically where I had applied a  patch locally before it was
committed to the trunk... so the end reasult is the same). My sincere
apologies for this, but I would prefer to avoid worsening this, and
would appreciate if someone could undo the unnecessary commits added to
the log. I'll be changing the way I handle my local branches to avoid
such issues in the future.

On 08/02/2012 03:44 AM, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
> SVN auto sync with git.apache.org/flume.git has been turned off, and git.apache.org/flume.git and github.com/apache/flume will now mirror the new git-wip-us repo. If you still prefer to use svn, svn can be used with github - but it is read-only. svn.a.o/repos/asf/flume will *no longer* be updated.
>
> To use svn with github, please read:
> https://github.com/blog/626-announcing-svn-support
> https://github.com/blog/966-improved-subversion-client-support
> (Please use github.com/apache/flume as the svn repo).
>

> Thanks,
> Hari

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-08-15, 07:20