Flume >> mail # dev >> IMPORTANT: Flume repo is now on git.

Re: IMPORTANT: Flume repo is now on git.
I just pushed the patch for flume-1382 after switching my upstream and
using git-diff to check the contents of the changes were ok.

The source itself seems fine, however it seems to have messed up the
change log a bit in the process with intermediate entries from local
merges(basically where I had applied a  patch locally before it was
committed to the trunk... so the end reasult is the same). My sincere
apologies for this, but I would prefer to avoid worsening this, and
would appreciate if someone could undo the unnecessary commits added to
the log. I'll be changing the way I handle my local branches to avoid
such issues in the future.