HDFS, mail # user - Hive Action Failing in Oozie

Re: Hive Action Failing in Oozie
Harsh J 2012-12-12, 22:38
A 'table not found' would usually mean that the Hive Action's config
is not properly pointing to the right metastore you usually use for
Hive.

P.s. Both Hive and Oozie have separate user mailing lists. I encourage
you to post specific questions to the components' own lists for
better/faster answers and keeping content relevant :)

--
Harsh J