Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.0-incubating RC1

Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.0-incubating RC1
On 03/14/2012 04:18 PM, Keith Turner wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Aaron Cordova<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>> is it possible to checkout 1.4.0rc1 and build it from the checked out directory?
> Yes,
>
> After I cut the tag and checked it out the build.sh script was not
> working.  So I just typed in the maven commands to build it.  However,
> the email I copied from the 1.3 release references that script.  I
> just checked in updated version of build.sh into the 1.4 branch.  This
> contains the exact command I execute to build the dist tar.
What exactly wasn't working for you? The build.sh script (still) fails
for me on the `mvn rat:check`.

"[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:rat-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-3:check (default-cli) on
project accumulo: Too many unapproved licenses: 261 -> [Help 1]"

and a lone, dangling message in mvn output:

"expected 19 files missing licenses, but saw 55"