From: Adam Phelps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 24 June 2013 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: Writing unit tests against HBase

What I'm currently looking for is a method of adding quick unit tests
(ie preferably run time of a few seconds) to test some algorithms that
read hbase data and perform some operations on it.  Mocking seems a much
better way to handle this, though I'm open to other suggestions.  I'll
try out MiniHBaseCluster anyway since I can't seem to get FakeHBase to work.

- Adam