Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Website vs. Flex

Website vs. Flex
Has anybody taken a look at the Apache Flex website?
http://flex.apache.org

[rhetorical] Why isn't our site this beautiful?
[serious] Who wants to volunteer to make our site this beautiful?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii