Hadoop, mail # dev - [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2

+
Matt Foley 2013-02-04, 20:39
+
Steve Loughran 2013-02-05, 03:02
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-06, 23:17
Re: [PROPOSAL] Hadoop branch-1.2
Steve Loughran 2013-03-07, 09:29
On 6 March 2013 23:17, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, I got stuck in other work and did not make the Hadoop 1.2 branch in
> February.
> Now that release 1.1.2 is out, I'm ready to make the 1.2 branch.
>
> I intend to branch for 1.2 in the next night or two, and at that point will
> make the formal proposal
> to schedule an rc a week after that.  If any issues, please let me know.
>
> Regards,
> --Matt

I'd like to get my FS contract tests in there with the fixes for s3n and s3
to avoid data loss if you try to move a directory under itself.

Matt Foley 2013-03-09, 22:38
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-10, 18:32
+