HBase >> mail # dev >> The sound of silence

The sound of silence
Hi everyone,

Take heed! Notice the crickets in the javadoc portion of our build:

$ curl -s
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/3597/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/trunkJavacWarnings.txt|
grep '\[WARNING\]' | awk '/Javadoc Warnings/,EOF'
$

Absolutely no javadoc warnings! Contributers: no longer will HadoopQA
plague your builds with that ugly red color for this category -- unless
it's your fault, that is. Reviewers: keep this in mind the next time you +1
a patch.

Thanks so much to Stack and Nicolas for helping to make this happen.
Because I can tell you're feeling inspired by this new era of integration
cleanliness, Michael is now accepting volunteers to take on the findbugs
warnings next. We appreciate your contributions.

Thanks,
-n