Flume >> mail # user >> picking up new files in Flume NG

+
Sadananda Hegde 2012-10-16, 04:37
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-16, 15:11
+
Sadananda Hegde 2012-10-16, 17:00
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-16, 17:47
+
Patrick Wendell 2012-10-17, 04:37
+
Sadananda Hegde 2012-10-17, 23:51
Re: picking up new files in Flume NG
Sadu,
    That combination wont be a tested/certified even if it happens to work.
-roshan

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Sadananda Hegde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> That's awesome! Patrick,. Thank you so much. That would tremendously help
> us.
>
> We are currently using Flume NG 1.2.0.  Will we be able to use spooldir on
> that version? or do we have to upgrade to latest version?
>
> Thanks,
> Sadu

+
Sadananda Hegde 2012-10-19, 14:04