Flume >> mail # dev >> Review Request: FLUME-1657 - Regex Extractor Interceptor

+
Cameron Gandevia 2012-10-22, 18:26
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-06, 17:03
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-06, 17:05
+
Cameron Gandevia 2012-11-14, 01:24
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-14, 01:57
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-14, 02:15
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-14, 20:55
+
Cameron Gandevia 2012-11-14, 01:24
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-14, 01:57
+
Cameron Gandevia 2012-11-14, 22:03
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 13:01
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 15:35
+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-15, 19:31
Re: Review Request: FLUME-1657 - Regex Extractor Interceptor
I had earlier planned on pulling this in earlier, but when it came
time to build the last RC's it was not ready. Since it's available
now, I don't see any reason not to pull it in. It's not a complex
feature and is not required for flume to operate correctly.

Brock

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Roshan Naik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am a bit concerned that new features are still being pulled into the 1.3
> release at this stage. is this normal ?
> -roshan

Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-15, 19:40
+