Flume, mail # dev - Review Request: FLUME-1657 - Regex Extractor Interceptor

Re: Review Request: FLUME-1657 - Regex Extractor Interceptor
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 19:36
I had earlier planned on pulling this in earlier, but when it came
time to build the last RC's it was not ready. Since it's available
now, I don't see any reason not to pull it in. It's not a complex
feature and is not required for flume to operate correctly.

Brock