MapReduce >> mail # user >> Using a hard drive instead of

Re: Using a hard drive instead of
Colin,

swap space would give me very high memory, up to 1 TB, say, but it won't
protect me from power failure. Very large clusters is only one application
of this idea, warm failover is another. The drive is not theoretical, just
look at the price tag :)

Mark