Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.

Re: ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.
Thanks for sense of fairness, Pat, it is really kind. I was not really
looking for blessing, though. I was really wondering instead what
fraction of the community is able to attend such meetups and if it
makes sense to organize it in other places. It sounds a little
ridiculous to post the details of a meeting and being the only soul
attending it.

-Flavio

On Dec 7, 2011, at 6:08 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:

> Any ZooKeeper contributor can host such a meetup. Just post the
> details to the list. I would think we can also have conference call in
> numbers at the very least if people are interested in participating
> remotely.
>
> Patrick
>
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 1:04 AM, Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> I wonder for how many of us in this community would be difficult to
>> participate in such an event because we are not US-based or are
>> many hours
>> away with respect to the timezone. Perhaps we should have another
>> one on
>> this side of the planet as well.
>>
>> -Flavio

>>> Thanks Mahadev;
>>>
>>> +1 I am looking forward to hanging out with you guys. I like the
>>> "hackday" idea where we collaborate on a set of bugs.
>>>
>>> -Eugene
>>

>> flavio
>> junqueira
>>
>> research scientist
>>
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> direct +34 93-183-8828
>>
>> avinguda diagonal 177, 8th floor, barcelona, 08018, es
>> phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301