Hadoop, mail # general - Spinning out Hadoop Eclipse Tools

Re: Spinning out Hadoop Eclipse Tools
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-17, 19:36
I think this is a great idea! +1!

It would be great to find a home and community willing to take this forward... I'm assuming others would like to see the same.

We could start  a vote to formalize this if necessary.

thanks,
Arun