HBase >> mail # dev >> Welcome our newest committer, Jimmy Xiang

+
Stack 2012-06-03, 20:26
+
Harsh J 2012-06-04, 04:29
+
Jesse Yates 2012-06-04, 04:36
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-06-04, 04:41
+
Gary Helmling 2012-06-04, 16:57
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-06-03, 22:25
Re: Welcome our newest committer, Jimmy Xiang
Welcome and congrats Jimmy!

On Jun 3, 2012, at 10:26 PM, Stack wrote:

> Jimmy hasn't been around that long but he already has a track record
> that makes him look like a veteran.  I believe he has the distinction
> of having made the largest ever hbase patch : 3.1MB of protobuf
> refactorings.  Keep up the code slinging Jimmy.  One of us!
>
> St.Ack
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-06-03, 20:59
+
lars hofhansl 2012-06-03, 20:55
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-06-04, 03:49
+
Ted Yu 2012-06-03, 20:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-06-03, 23:02