HBase >> mail # user >> A possible bug in the scanner.

Re: A possible bug in the scanner.
Vidhya,
Did you try setting scanner time range. It takes min and max timestamps, and
when instantiating the scanner  at RS, a time based filtering is done to
include only selected store files. Have a look at StoreFile.shouldseek(Scan,
Sortedset<byte[]). I think it should improve the response time.

Himanshu