MapReduce >> mail # user >> can't compile the mapreduce project in eclipse

Re: can't compile the mapreduce project in eclipse
Did you add all dependencies of the source code?
El 6/14/2011 10:32 AM, Erix Yao escribi�:
> hi
>    I checked out the source code from
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/tags/release-0.21.0
> and execute ant compile eclipse-files , but after import the project
> into eclipse, I found the error as below:
>
> Description Resource Path Location Type
> Project 'mapreduce' is missing required library:
> 'build/ivy/lib/Hadoop/common/avro-1.3.0.jar' mapreduce Build path
> Build Path Problem
Here, Avro jar is missing

> Description Resource Path Location Type
> Project 'mapreduce' is missing required source folder:
> 'src/contrib/sqoop/src/java' mapreduce Build path Build Path Problem
And here, sqoop is missing. I don't why this library is required for
this, but, it seems to be the problem.
You should add all the required dependencies on your CLASSPATH variables
on Windows->Preferences->Java->Build Path->Classpath Variables

Please, go to the Cloudera Resources Site and you can search the
Eclipse/Hadoop screencast that explains these details easy and quickly
how to build the hadoop project.
Regards
--
Marcos Lu�s Ort�z Valmaseda