Avro >> mail # dev >> AVRO-301 and AVRO-300

Re: AVRO-301 and AVRO-300
I can't apply https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12513560/AVRO-301-patch-2.patch
against current trunk (rev 1300455). I'm trying "patch -p0 <
AVRO-301-patch-2.path" and it complains that it's reversed patch.
Tried both with reversed or non reversed and both ended with failure.

However I see some (all?) of the code from the patch in svn, did
someone else committed?