HBase >> mail # user >> hbase-regionserver1: bash: {HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase-daemon.sh: No such file or directory

Re: hbase-regionserver1: bash: {HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase-daemon.sh: No such file or directory
Hi,

Did you add the list of servers to the regionservers file in the $HBASE_HOME/conf/ dir? Are you using Cygwin? Or what else is your environment?

Lars