HDFS >> mail # user >> Notes about HA Name Node

Notes about HA Name Node
Regards to all the list
I was reading the NoSQL Weekly, and I saw that the HDFS developers are
working in one of the most requested features for HDFS: High
Availability in the NameNode (HA Name Node). Where I can find more
information about this development?

Best wishes

--
Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
  Sr. Software Engineer (UCI)

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com