MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: On a small cluster can we double up namenode/master with tasktrackers?

Re: On a small cluster can we double up namenode/master with tasktrackers?
I think it is inadvisable to put NameNode and Master(JobTracker) placed in
the same machine,
because the two one are resource intensive applications.