MapReduce >> mail # user >> Container exit status for released container

Container exit status for released container
Hi,
 I am seeing the exit status of released container(released through a call
to releaseAssignedContainer())  to be -100. Can my code assume that -100
will always be given as exit status for a released container by YARN?

Thanks,
Kishore