Pig >> mail # dev >> PROPOSAL: how to handle release documentation going forward

+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-22, 23:36
Re: PROPOSAL: how to handle release documentation going forward
As someone who chronically under-documents, I think that this is a good
idea. +1

2012/10/22 Olga Natkovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi,
>
> Since we lost the dedicated document writer for Pig, would it make sense
> to require that going forward (0.12 and beyond) we require that
> documentation updates are included in the patch together with code changes
> and tests. I think that should work for most features/updates except
> perhaps big items that might require more than one JIRA to be completed
> before documentation changes make sense.
>
> Comments?
>
> Olga

+
Santhosh M S 2012-10-23, 07:37
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-23, 17:20
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-23, 23:03